Triglavians cut entire star systems from known space forming Pochven
The long awaited patch finally landed and we finally get to witness and explore the new space known as Pochven - a group of connected triglavian systems that caused a massive shutdown of the New Eden gate network...
Features & changes
- Updated hangar audio in all NPC structures.
Several changes described in the recent Resource Distribution Update dev blog are now live.
Ore DNA Changes
Asteroid Belt Changes
- Removed all variations of Omber and Kernite.
- All variations of Veldspar have been removed
- Quantity of all variations of Pyroxeres, Plagioclase and Kernite reduced by 75%
- Quantity of all variations of Hedbergite increased by 400%
- Removed all variations of Scordite, Plagioclase, Omber, Jaspet, Hemorphite, Hedbergite, Gneiss, Dark Ochre and Crokite.
- Quantity of all variations of Kernite reduced by 75%
- Quantity of all variations of Bistot reduced by 70%
- Quantity of all variations of Arkonor reduced by 50%
- Quantity of all variations of Mercoxit reduced by 90%
- Removed all Ore Anomalies from High Security systems.
- Certain Ore Anomalies are removed from Low Security systems.
- Quantity of all variations of Gneiss and Dark Ochre in all Low Security Ore Anomalies increased by 300%
- Quantity of all variations of Crokite in all Low Security Ore Anomalies increased by 9900%
- Removed from all Wormhole Anomalies the following ores and their variations: Veldspar, Scordite, Plagioclase, Jaspet, Hemorphite, Hedbergite, Dark Ochre, Crokite, Mercoxit, Spodumain
Sovereign Ore Anomalies
Quantities and Ore Composition of all Sovereign Ore Anomalies are adjusted.
K-Space Gas Sites
- The spawn probability of all Mykoserocyn sites has been reduced.
- The spawn probability of Cytoserocin sites will be reduced.
W-Space Gas Sites
- The respawn time for all Fullerite gas sites has been increased.
- The spawn probability of all Fullerite gas sites has been reduced.
- All Fullerite quantities in all sites have been increased by 100%
- Certain Fullerite sites have been removed from higher class wormholes.
- The spawn probability of all Ice Sites has been reduced.
Performed ECM Stabilizer Tiericide.
- 'Hypnos' Signal Distortion Amplifier I → Hypnos Compact Signal Distortion Amplifier I
Modules removed and migrated:
- Initiated Signal Distortion Amplifier I → Hypnos Compact Signal Distortion Amplifier I
- Induced Signal Distortion Amplifier I → Hypnos Compact Signal Distortion Amplifier I
- Compulsive Signal Distortion Amplifier I → Hypnos Compact Signal Distortion Amplifier I
All market orders for the affected modules will be removed, the modules and escrow will be returned to the character who created the order.
We will convert every module of one type into modules of another type, everywhere in the database. This includes modules currently fit to ships and modules in containers or contracts.
Meta Level changes:
- Hypnos Compact Signal Distortion Amplifier I Meta Level 4 → Meta Level 1
- Signal Distortion Amplifier I: CPU 27(30), ECM Strength Bonus 7(5), ECM Range Bonus 7(5)
- Hypnos Compact Signal Distortion Amplifier I: CPU 24(29), ECM Strength Bonus 8(10), ECM Range Bonus 8(10)
Structures & Deployables:
- Second phase of the Quantum Cores update is now live and all new structures must have a core inserted to complete the onlining process.
- The Triglavian Invasion has come to an end. The Collective now inhabit 27 systems severed from the rest of New Eden, forming the new Nullsec Pochven region which can be accessed via wormholes and filaments. According to reliable sources some Triglavian vessels in the area may carry filaments for escaping this new region. Unconfirmed stories also state that these filaments are available for purchase in the new Triglavian stations. Active Market Orders and HyperNet Offers within Pochven have been cancelled and both goods and escrow have been refunded. In addition to that, Agents within Pochven have been removed and any active missions have been cancelled.
- There is a lot to discover in these systems as they function completely differently now that the Triglavians have taken them over. More details will be reported by The Scope in the coming days. Until then, Capsuleers that dare to venture into the new Pochven region can discover things on their own. Since Medical Clones within Pochven have been moved to a character's birth Station, some capsuleers will need to travel to the systems to uncover the mysteries - the lucky (or unlucky) players already within those systems are free to undock - at their own risk.
- The Player Bounty & Killrights features has been temporarily disabled with today's deployment, please see this forum thread for further details.
- Pressing Control+Shift+F9 (Rebindable shortcut) will now activate a UI-Only Mode which Capsuleers can use to hide the 3D scene.
- Made several changes to NES:
- Removed fast checkout pop-up
- Updated the text to clarify fast checkout process and card saving information
- Added larger PLEX icons to fast checkout
- Updated various NES Store buttons and layout
- Updated in-game PLEX purchase button style and layout
- Improved the method used to render text font in client.
- New client font settings have been added allowing to change font size between Small, Medium and Large:
- Medium size font is set as default.
- Changing font size can be done by accessing in-game settings, selecting the 'General Settings' tab and modifying the Font Size option.
- This affects all languages except Japanese, Korean, and Chinese localized clients, since the font size for those languages was already increased.
- A new shortcut activated Help Pointer overlay has been added.
- The groups in the Help Pointer window have been made collapsible.
- Several new UI pointers have been added.
- Added fitting warnings when user is missing charges and stacking penalties.
- Made it easier to find fitting for your ship.
- Added tooltips for stacked windows.
- Allow Corporation Leaders to kick multiple players at once.
- Added Corporation panel to The Agency homepage.
- Added a new message to Contracts and Locations which appears when it is possible to travel to the system but not via Stargates, such as systems within Pochven or wormhole systems
- Fixed an issue where "Create Alliance" UI is dismissed when submitting invalid data.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when attempting to fit a Subsystem to a T3 ship from Corporation Deliveries.
Audio & Graphics:
- Fixed an issue that caused graphics settings to sometimes revert to previous configuration after switching characters.
- Adjusted the color of the Tachyon Cloud HUD icon to more accurately reflect the cloud color.
- Fixed an issue that caused Entropic Disintegrators to occasionally visually strike incorrect target.
- Fixed an issue that caused loud unexpected audio when docking while in Planetary Production mode.
- Fixed an issue where a lapsed Omega Account would still receive Omega Daily Login Rewards.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Buy PLEX' would be missing from NES when opened from Character Selection.
- Fixed issues causing Structure Fighter bays to not have a 'Launch' icon.
- Fixed an issue that caused tabs to remain lighter after use.
- Fixed an issue that did not allow Tutorial to be started from the Agency.
- Fixed issues with the Map not updating when leaving or boarding a ship with a jump drive.
- Fixed an issue with the application of Skill Points in which an incorrect time saved was reported.
- Fixed an issue on the Agency that caused smaller sized sun icons to be cut off from the results.
- Centered Agency icon on Aura's transmissions during the Tutorial.
- Fixed issues where 'Give money'/'Give ISK' would not update balance after completing the transfer.
- Fixed an issue with the wallet displaying an inaccurate balance when completing a mission.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wallet to display a negative value when completing the first mission of a session.
- Fixed an issue that caused text to become brighter when scrolling through requirements on the info window.
- The tactical overlay velocity arrow will no longer show banding when the camera is looking directly at it.
- Fixed an issue where selecting to not discard a message on the pop-up window will still close the message when the 'New Message' window is attached to another window.
- Fixed an issue that occurred because the 'Available Contracts' tab has been renamed to 'Contract Search', and the pointer tool couldn't find it.
- Fixed an issue where the pop-up window that appears when you 'Join Fleet' from a Fleet Advert is misleading.
- Fixed an issue where the Watch List header displays incorrect cursor when hovering over it.
- Fixed an issue where pointers were not finding either the fleet settings and overview settings if those windows were stacked.
- Fixed an issue where viewing 'show info details' for a ship with high sensor strength caused the word points to be truncated.
- Fixed an issue where non-item links do not appear correctly when dragged into item search boxes.
- Fixed an issue where clicking "Add members" in Access Lists window closes People and Places window if it is also open.
- Fixed an issue where newly set up windows on second character may be reset to previously set condition after using the log off feature.
- Fixed an issue where Fleet Finder did not filter out adverts from blocked characters.
- Fixed an issue where the Pointer Window was missing the Chat channel Icon pointer.
- Fixed an issue where there is no pop-up about asset safety tax for courier contract.
- Fixed an issue where fleet broadcasting buttons did not function correctly while docked in a Structure.
- Fixed an issue where the Location Change Timer tooltip for Crime Watch has a double space.
- Fixed an issue where there is an unnecessary space at start of the second paragraph in the 'Join Fleet?' confirmation pop-up.
- Fixed an issue where it is possible to bypass word filters by putting banned words in a URL.
- Fixed an issue where sending a bug report failed to submit attachments, if the log file was too short.
- Fixed an issue that caused it to take a very long time to load the Members List in large Corporations.
- Fixed an issue that caused Aura window to get stuck.