Free Anniversary Update now available to players on PC
Following a successful release of Update 2.0, LGM Games is bringing yet another treat to Starpoint Gemini Warlords players; a free anniversary update in a form of a new ship.
"This new and shiny ship belongs to a Battleship class, and is a bit more powerful in contrast to other battleships, but not in all statistics. It even has a name! Yes… You can call your new battleship 'Glycon'. Also, it's so special it doesn't have a hangar. "
said Nikola Jukic, project manager for Update 2.0 and additional Starpoint Gemini Warlords content.
The new ship waits for you at the following stations:
- Rotterdam Shipyard (26.25 mil)
- Alexandria Military (26.25 mil)
- Plymouth Shipyard (26.25 mil)
- Atlantean Military (29.4 mil)
In addition to free content, Starpoint Gemini Warlords receives a myriad of bugfixes and localization improvements.
Update 22.214.171.124 changelog
- Ship particles on some of vanilla and Rise of Numibia ships are fixed;
- Campaign fixes (minor bug fixes);
- Planetary assault bugfix (the game won't freeze during the cut scene);
- Icon order and values in the research panel are fixed;
- Player can purchase a minor stations immediately after this update;
- Only the neutral or friendly station can be purchased;
- The price is different for each stations. That means that the price isn't the same for e.g. military or research station;
- The price also varies in the case if the player has a merchant perk, or not. The bigger the merchant perk, the lower the price is;
- Reputation also affects the station price. Bigger the reputation, lower the price of the station is;
- Station can be purchased via a dialogue, as well. All you need to do is to contact an ambassador.
- Chinese localization fixed for all the LGM Games' store pages;
- Chinese localization fixed for:
- Game Modes;
- Freelance missions;
- All DLC content.
- German localization fixed for:
- Headquarters construction;
- Game launcher;
- Game modes.