Rise of Numibia - a brand new DLC for Starpoint Gemini Warlords
Starpoint Gemini Warlords received a new content update with the Rise of Numibia DLC – a new story chapter in the Gemini universe.
A new threat emerges in the Gemini system. Numibian tribes, once great and ruthless, fell from power having suffered a crushing defeat in the Orion system. Now, they have returned to Gemini. With a new queen crowned, they are plotting to conquer the war-torn Gemini system.
Either play as the Numibians and conquer the Gemini system in a new scenario, or defend yourself against a Numibian invasion.
- Gemini map increased by 30% = more space to conquer
- 1 new playable faction (Numibia) with new Headquarters
- 3 new additional factions (Highland, Eastland, Tswana)
- New scenarios – Conquest with Numibia, or Defense against the Numibian incursion
- New ambassadors for the new factions
- 7 brand new spaceship designs that include all ship classes (Bonas, Nhoma, Walvis, Okahara, Tantas, Koenos, Aranos)
- 4 new planets (Kalahari, New Korkyra, Gladstone, Doma), plus a New Korkyra moon
- New asteroid fields with stunning visual and gameplay additions
Take a role of a proud Numibian Queen Ashanti Dakkar and lead her legendary people to glory once again!
Rise of Numibia tells a story of a Numibian tribe, which were among the first in the era of human expansion to distant space systems… and the first one to leave a mark. Led by Dakkar family, Numibian tribe controlled parts of space in every imperial colony. At the peak of their strength, legendary leader Masego Dakkar left the newest Numibian strongholds in Gemini to defend their territory in Orion system. His daughter, Ashanti is a child of war. Born during that bloodshed, Ashanti was sent back to Gemini following Numibian crushing defeat.
Today, years later, Ashanti Dakkar, the new Queen of Numibia is ready to leave shadows of Gemini and lead her people to glory once again.
Alongside this payed content – LGM announced that yet another large content patch will be going live next month for all current owners of the game, and it will be completely free!