Jita 4-4 reconstruction is finally done with the Vat Out of Hel update going live
As part of the Phoenix Quadrant, the Vat Out of Hel update to Supercarriers is now live in EVE Online! This significant update to the Supercarrier class introduces the new Tactical Capsuleer Recloner, stunning new visuals, and added ship balance for these behemoths of New Eden!
The Jita 4-4 renovation and expansion project provides much needed additional space and specialist facilities for the many corporations that operate out of the station. As Jita continues to be the busiest trade hub in all of New Eden, its renovation is to be celebrated in-game with a daily login event and a series of parades across Highsec with challenges.
Daily rewards consist of a new set of special Jita Celebration Fireworks, and Capsuleers can get SKINs and apparel from the parade challenges!
Capsuleers should be aware that they will need to update their existing bookmarks around the Jita 4-4 station, as due to the size and undock points of the renovated station, their bookmarks will no longer be valid.
There will be a CCPTV art stream on 10 November discussing the changes to Jita, Supercarriers and more, so be sure to catch that on Twitch.
Dynamic Bounties System
The Dynamic Bounties System (DBS) will ensure that income generation in New Eden is more evenly and fairly spread across the universe. Each solar system will have a multiplier that affects the bounty output based on player actions and risk, potentially leading to greater overall payouts.
An additional purpose for the Dynamic Bounties System is to make income generation from botting harder and give corp leaders, corp members, and sovereignty owners more tools to identify botting activities.
The DBS will be active in all nullsec systems, including those that feature NPC-held sovereignty.
Encounter Surveillance System
The Encounter Surveillance System (ESS) will help create more exciting gameplay opportunities in nullsec space!
There will be a permanent ESS placed in every sovereign nullsec system, excluding NPC-held ones, and a percentage of bounties generated in each of those solar systems will be delivered to the ESS, rather than the player’s wallet. The percentage is fixed and takes effect after the Dynamic Bounties System calculation is applied, but keep in mind, there's always a risk that other players can steal the income from the ESS banks!
Features & Changes
- Wyvern and Aeon Fighter damage bonus increased from 5% to 7.5%
- Heavy Fighter Hit Points increased by 10%
- Light Fighter Speed reduced by 10%
- Light Fighter Signature increased by 10%
- Increase Supercarrier Ship Maintenance Bay capacity from 2,500,000 m³ to 5,000,000 m³
- Celebrate the completion of the Jita 4-4 upgrade with Empire parades across New Eden, and a new Login Campaign in its honour.
Dynamic Bounty System
- In Null Security Systems (High Security / Low Security / Wormhole / Triglavian systems excluded), system activity will now impact ratting payouts either positively or negatively.
- This multiplier will always be visible via the Star Map so that you can locate high-value solar systems in which to hunt pirates.
- This multiplier will be adjusting constantly based on what’s happening in the solar system: more ratting will drive bounties down, more Capsuleer loses will drive bounties up.
- For more information, please read the Dynamic Bounty System Dev Blog.
Encounter Surveillance System (ESS) Update
- The ESS is no longer optional and will be present by default in all claimable Null Security Space.
- The location of the ESS is public and sits behind an acceleration gate with specific ship class restrictions.
- Payouts from the ESS happens automatically for contributors.
- The new ESS will have a unique set of on-grid rules. These rules are in effect within a 75km radius around the structure, containing the following:
- Warping is disabled.
- Micro Jump Drives are disabled.
- Micro Warp Drives are disabled.
- Cloaking Devices are disabled.
- Cynosural Field activations are disabled.
- Filament activations are disabled.
- Deployables are prevented from launching.
- A percentage of bounties generated in the solar system will be delivered to the ESS Bank. The take will be split between two banks:
- The Main Bank – This is where the majority of the money goes. It pays out automatically every 3 hours to contributors, but can be stolen from at any time.
- The Reserve Bank – A smaller portion of each bounty is placed in the Reserve Bank where it sits until claimed; To claim the Reserve Bank, a consumable key is required to unlock it. These keys will be available via gameplay content at a later date.
- For more information, please read the Encounter Surveillance System Dev Blog.
- JITA XL station update is now live!
- Post process is now applied to 3D windows, such as ship fitting
- Added the ability to redeem DLI boosters while in space.
- Added Nanoheuristic Clone Mapper
- This new implant must be injected prior to capsule-destruction in order to enable recloning
- Implant last for 6 hours (with duration further extended by the Biology skill) and will survive across capsule deaths
- Blueprint sourced from Navy LP stores
Loyalty Point Store:
- Increased the Triglavian Survey Databases cost for all Agency Boosters in the DED LP store by 8
Tactical Capsuleer Recloner
- New module which allows fleet-mates to reclone directly in space in the event of capsule destruction
- Can be fit to Supercarriers only
- Requires different fuel types depending on which Supercarrier type fits the module. Each reclone event consumes 10 units of fuel. Fuel will be consumed from the fleet hangar and the cargo bay.
- Wyvern: Nitrogen Fuel Block
- Hel: Hydrogen Fuel Block
- Aeon, Revenant: Helium Fuel Block
- Nyx, Vendetta: Oxygen Fuel Block
- Blueprints for the module can be found at the same stations that provide Clone Vat Bay blueprints
- Recloning allows fleet-mates to reclone directly in space in the event of capsule destruction, instead of waking up in a new medical clone at a station.
- Recloning requires the the capsule pilot have a "Nanoheuristic Clone Mapper" implant injected, and that a fleet-mate Super Carrier pilot provides a recloning site with a active Tactical Capsuleer Recloner module.
- On Capsule destruction, the Capsuleer will automatically reclone with a new capsule at the fleet's closest active Tactical Capsuleer Recloner within the same solar system. The new capsule will spawn with 60 seconds of temporary invulnerability.
- Added a new tab "Active Recloners" to the fleet window that will show all fleet-mates providing recloning facilities
- Made several updates to the contextual offer window.
Missions & NPCs:
- Changed Pochven roaming NPC behaviors to make them more performant.
- Removed the Disintegrator Specialization Skillbooks from the Triglavian LP stores.
- Added Disintegrator Specialization Skillbooks into Abyssal Deadspace loot.
- Made Optimisations to the client which should lower memory comsumption in some situations
- Crash reporting is now its own process outside of the EVE client. A new process called 'eve_crashmon' will start with the client.
- We will release a detailed Dev Blog on this topic later in the week.
- The Jump Clone tab in the Character Sheet has been overhauled
- It is now possible to cancel an in-progress target lock
- Hardpoint requirements for Turrets and Launchers is now displayed in their Information windows
- The Sensor Overlay compass is now hidden by default
- Added a new confirmation prompt when closing stacked windows
- Added a warning which appears when warping away from your drones in space
- Removed the payment confirmation prompt when installing Jump Clones if there is no cost
- Disrupted Gates now appear in the Overview by default
- Updated school names and descriptions
- Allow planetary resource scan (min/max resource limit) to be unique with each planet
- Added the ability to add Activity Tracking to the Information Panel Added more connections between sections of the Agency and the Activity Tracker
- Improved the Help Pointers when the element is not on the screen
- More pointers added to the Agency and character sheet
- Added a right-click menu for player donations in the wallet
- Updated notification functionality for the Redemption Queue
New Eden Store:
- Removed incorrect notification that occured when purchasing PLEX via the New Eden Store
- Triglavian Anchorage structures can no longer be targeted
- Fixed an issue where Triglavian ores would not receive bonuses when reprocessed in a Structure
- Fixed an issue where Triglavian asteroids could be mined with an Ice Harvester
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would linger at completed Pochven Wormhole sites
- Removed errant asteroids from some Pochven Wormhole sites
- Fixed an issue that caused lightning changes in the hangar scene when changing window size
- Fixed an issue that sporadically resulted in delayed Incursion spawn
- Fixed an issue where players were able to add invisible items to their Overview
- Fixed an issue where modified Entropic Disintegration values would show too many decimal places
- Fixed an issue where decimal places could appear for modified Max Target attribute values
- Fixed several instances where an incorrect number of jumps was shown when referencing a location with no gate-to-gate route available
- Fixed the descriptions of Mimesis Implants to accurately state the effected values
- Fixed an issue where the clickable area of some UI elements in the Filament activation window was the wrong size
- Fixed an issue where tabs in the Factional Warfare window could multiply in some cases
- Fixed incorrect punctuation and formatting for JPY in fast checkout
- Removed an additional x (close window) button in contextual offer UI
- Fixed an issue with Contextual Offers not showing the correct notification badging when triggered
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from navigating back to package selection once a PLEX package has been selected
- Fixed an issue where Purity of the Throne SKINs show as applicable to Structures.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Stations' tab in NPC corporation 'show info' lists stations it shouldn't.
- Fixed an issue where the Traits tab in show info window wraps text for Entosis Link incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when creating a contract with a filled ship, it displays a window titled Non-Empty Container rather than Non-Empty Ship.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when attempting subsequent searches in the Bounty Office window.
- Fixed an issue where Alliance Applications are not displayed under sender's "My Application" tab.
- Fixed an issue where "Quit mission remotely" contains double space.
- Fixed an issue where IME may not allow input into the EVE client if it had been minimized.
- Repaired right click IME activation in text fields.
- Fixed issue that caused honking sound when entering NES store or market.