Fleet Carriers Update - Beta 2 - Patch Notes
Fleet Carriers Update Beta 2 is live and Frontier published a full list of changes made to the new iteration of these huge vessels...
Fleet Carriers updated features
- Upkeep cost for all additional services has been reduced by 80-90%.
- The core running costs have been reduced by 50%.
- The Debt Threshold has been updated in line with the upkeep changes (This means with all services installed, a carrier can go 10 weeks (up from 4) without paying upkeep before being issued a final warning).
- The total upfront activation costs of some of the more expensive services have been reduced by 35-45%.
- The time between jumps has been decreased to 15 minutes for jump preparation and 5 minutes to cool-down.
- Added Universal Cartographics as an optional service on Fleet Carriers.
- Fleet Carrier owners can now store their ships and modules aboard their Fleet Carrier by default.
- When decommissioning a carrier you will now receive a full refund.
- Voluntary decommissioning will incur a fee equivalent to 50% of the Debt Threshold.
- When cancelling the decommissioning of your Fleet Carrier, you will now receive an inbox message to confirm the cancellation.
- Reduced the amount of Tritium consumed with each jump by around half.
- Added a better indication of arriving and decommissioned states for Fleet Carriers on the Cockpit Navigation Panel.
- Fleet Carrier Services menu now displays the name of the owner.
- The trade screen in Fleet Carrier Management, now reports the number of imported and exported commodity types separately rather than in a total for both.
Fleet Carrier Bug fixes
- The all time profit now correctly updates on the Fleet Carrier budget screen.
- Fixed a crash that occurred if you were in an instance with an arriving Fleet Carrier.
- Fixed a crash that would happen when replotting a cancelled Fleet Carrier jump.
- Fleet Carriers can now be filtered in the Galaxy Map regardless of whether the player is docked or not.
- Fixed the way that Fleet Carrier owner names are displayed in the targeting panel.
- Fixed a bug which would allow players to target destinations for their Fleet Carriers which shouldn't have been allowed (e.g. starports, asteroid belts).
- Limpets can now be restocked at Fleet Carriers.
- Fixed an issue which made it look like restocking wasn't working via the quick action on the Docking Menu.
- The target reticule will now properly indicate when a selected Fleet Carrier is on the other side of a body.
- Stopped the Fleet Carrier destination icon from displaying on all Fleet Carriers in the System Map.
- Sub-Surface Mining Deposits can now eject multiple Resource Chunks from one successful hit.
- Fixed a bug which caused focus to jump to the top of the grid after exiting out of any section within Knowledge Base or Pilots Handbook.
- Megaship Turret Missions will now indicate system distance on the Mission Board.
- If the player has an active Delivery mission, then the mission commodity will no longer have the mission required icon next to it on the Commodities Market.
- CQC matchmaking from in-game will now require the usual delay before exiting the game if you are in danger.
- Fixed Caustic damage not being removed by overheating your ship.
- Fixed a bug which caused Landing Gear/Cargo Hatch to visibly clip into the cockpit.
- Added an event for when a Fleet Carrier is renamed.
- Fixed a bug where RefuelAll and RepairAll events were written with a null string as the event name.
- EngineerProgress event is now correctly written when ranking up with an Engineer.
- Bounty events now include localised ship names.
- "latlong" flag now set when in a station.
- Fixed status flags for HUD in analysis and Low Fuel when in SRV.
- Fixed loadout data written after launching a Ship Launched Fighter.
- We no longer write a value for ReservePercent to the Journal if total balance is zero or negative.
- We now include the body name in CarrierJumpRequest.
- Added Fleet Carrier docking restrictions to market.json file.
- Added an event for cancelling a Fleet Carrier jump.