Elite: Dangerous beta 2.3.10 is out and available to all commanders
The 2.3.10 beta is now live, and available for download for everyone who owns Elite Dangerous: Horizons. Note that, as with previous Betas, this is not available on Xbox One.
This beta will contain less visible changes and more “under the hood” enhancements intended to improve stability and performance; for this reason Frontier opened up the beta for everyone to help test these important things.
As an added incentive for helping test these important stability changes, anybody who gets involved in the beta-only Community Goals will receive an exclusive in-game decal that will be available at the launch of 2.4. The decal will be available for your ship and your suite as well.
- Fixed a Commander Data error that could occur when two players switch to a Fighter at the same time in Multi-Crew
- Fixed a crash that could occur when in High Intensity Conflict Zones for extended periods of time
- Fixed a crash that could occur when activating Silent Running in a CQC match
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the Capital Ship Encounters
General Fixes & Tweaks
- General text fixes
- Updated some translations
- Audio: Fixed an issue with inbox message alert audio not playing
- Audio: Fixed an issue whereby the audio would continue to loop when holding the fire button, after your shield cell bank had run out of ammo
- Audio: Fixed an issue with the discovery scanner audio - Honks are back!
- Fixed an issue that caused the 'Frameshift Charging' indicator to become stuck on screen if you cancelled a hyperjump whilst in the camera suite
- Implemented various changes to improve the appearance of Holo-Me in extreme lighting conditions
- Fixed an issue whereby the Technology 06 codex entry was missing from Ancient Ruins
- Mission board generation optimisations
- Added the ability for Helm to limit the functionality of the Gunner role if desired (for example, preventing the use of utility style modules or deploying/retracting hardpoints)
- Added the ability for Helm to disable the Fighter Control role if desired
- Fix to allow the Helm access to turret mode options when they do not have a Gunner in their Multi-Crew session
- Multicrew activities that have crew slots available are now highlighted with ‘+’ symbols
- General network tweaks and fixes
- Fixed an issue whereby the Engine Detailing slot did not appear when using the the Detailing filter tab
- Fixed an issue with NPC names becoming garbled in the Player Journal
- Added a beta version of the Companion API that will be available when the beta is available at https://pts-companion.orerve.net/
- General Ship Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed some visual issues with the Anaconda's cockpit and made some improvements
- Fixed an issue with the Imperial Courier's Slipstream paint job
- Python ship kits no longer appear worn when fully repaired
- The excess cargo screen now disables the confirmation button if your SRV is carrying more cargo than the ship has capacity for